Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

April's Contest Winner

The winner of the big bag of paper scraps is Candy Koepke! I hope you enjoy and create some great things with the scraps. I'll get the bag to you as soon as possible!

There is still the drawing going for the first 30 people to follow the blog (gift card set and rhinestone package prize!!). So get some others to sign up so I can see you in the 'Followers' section on the right side of the blog. If you are having troubles doing that and it isn't working, send me an email or leave me a comment and I will add your name to the drawing.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love the challenge of how to use a scrap of paper more than a whole sheet of paper -- the color, size and pattern. Never know what the outcome will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be looking forward to lots more beautiful cards with scraps! You lucky dog you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky I am to have found stamping!

    ReplyDelete