Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Monday, March 18, 2013

Our New Stamper Has Arrived!


Our newest stamper arrived last week and we are very excited and blessed to have her here with us! She will be well taken care of in our Stamping Aunties group of demos :) Here is Georgia --

 
I have a quick little project I put together using some scraps. Closet organizers for Georgia! I saw a lot of these on Pinterest when I was looking at nursery organization and I had to make my own. I used the 1" circle punch to round the corners and punch the circle. Then just cut a slit from the corner so I could hook it on the rod. I love the Big Shot letter & number dies to do little things like this...so quick and you never have to worry about running out of letters like you do with stickers from a store!
 

 
P.S. - This is definitely not all the clothes this girl has :)
 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to get any Sale-a-bration orders in -- just 5 days left!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment