Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Monday, April 22, 2013

Bachelorette Invites

I am so excited I got the chance to make invitations for a friend's bachelorette party! There are so many different ideas on Pinterest these days but when I saw this corset style one I knew it was the winner.
 
Just another project that I couldn't have done without framelits! I used the largest heart that is scalloped to make the top and the oval framelits to cut out the sides.

 
 
This inside pulls out for all the party details -- it is so easy making your own invitations on MDS (Hello, free 30 day trial people!!). I was able to make the project just the right size before I started typing so I didn't have to mess around while printing (I love that feature of MDS).
 
 
 
Just a few more days before the Retired List comes out so stay tuned!! You won't want to miss any of the deals. I got a sneak peek Saturday night of the new catalog and I get preorder stuff on Wednesday and I can't hardly wait!! I love this time of year with Stampin' Up! There is always so much going on. Don't forget about the Color Refresh going on!!
 
And even better -- get more for your money right now! Either join the SU fun or host a party!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment