Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Monday, July 21, 2014

Convention Swaps - Friends Who Know

 I just got back from Inspire.Create.Share 2014 in Salt Lake City and it was AMAZING! I'm going to share some of my swaps that I took. The first one is this file tab folder. I LOVE this color combo - Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Crisp Cantaloupe. The Friends Who Know stamp set was one of the first stamps I knew I had to get from the 2014-2014 Annual Catalog. If you haven't gotten your copy yet, email me at simplisticstamping@gmail.com and I can mail you one!

The band slips off to open the file tab fancy fold. You do this with the envelope punch board -- don't you love when there's so many uses for one product?!


Check back later this week for more swap samples!! I took over 200 cards to swap -- so I have some great ideas for the next year :)
Don't forget, there's only a few days left of the DSP sale -- take advantage and order at www.simplisticstamping.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment