Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blogging...This is new!!!

Wow - here I go again trying something new to show the great projects and ideas that can be done with Stampin' Up! My hope for starting this blog will be to display and explain more techniques and steps in completing projects to inspire people to keep on stampin'! Looking at other demonstrators blogs, I know I have a lot of work to do to make this as great as theirs'....I am envious!
So please bear with me as I try to grow another medium that is new to me :) And please please please invite others to follow the blog.....I will be announcing a GIVE AWAY contest SoOoOoOoN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment