Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Saturday, March 19, 2011

Starting a New Stamp Class!

Since I signed up to be a demonstrator, my goal was to get a class going. I'm happy to announce that April 16th will be the first stamp class! We will make 4 birthday cards for a fee of $10. If you place an order for $25 or more at the class, the fee will be waived.  This class will be held at Karen Lockner's house in Watertown starting at 1:00 pm (I can give you directions if you don't know where that is). Please RSVP by April 1st by sending me an email at simplisticstamping@gmail.com. If less than 5 people plan on attending, the class will be cancelled.

**Classes will be BYOA (bring your own adhesive...SNAIL or another kind you prefer) but any speciality adhesives needed to complete the project will be supplied. I will have some new SNAIL available at the class to be purchased if you run out, forget, etc.

I hope this turns out to be a success! If all goes well, I'd like to add different clubs and classes that focus on other projects than cards in the future. The plan is to have this class monthly.

2 comments: