Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Saturday, August 13, 2011

July brought a lot of changes for Simplistic Stamping! A major change was with the personal promotions I offer customers. I needed to find another way to show my appreciation for all my stampers for their awesome loyalty. One of the most exciting promotions is the new punch card I offer. This is a great way to earn a free stamp set...even if you don't have luck with the 50-50-50 drawings! The PDF can be downloaded here: Punch Card

For every $25 dollars spent on an order, you get a punch. After 20 punches, you get to pick a free stamp set from any current catalog!! Can't beat that, can you?! Customers are responsible for keeping track of their own punches.

All other promotions can be found by going here! Take a look and take advantage of everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment