Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Thursday, January 5, 2012

Where have the last 5 months gone?!

Wow - I can't believe it has been almost a half a year since I posted last!!! I guess a new little stamper in our lives can do that. One of my new year resolutions is to be better at blogging -- so here we go :)
The Occasions Mini Catalog started today and there are so many awesome things in it!

2012 Occasions Mini Catalog - New Year, New Mini!!!

Catalog cover
Check out some of the new products:   
Twitterpated
Scented Embossing Powder
Framelit Dies
Blossom Punch
Catalog header

 

2 comments:

  1. She is the cutest little stamper I've ever met! Time to get fired up and hit those projects in the basement! My favorite demo and little stamper need to keep me motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I really like the look of your blog! I know it's hard to keep up with posting, especially with a little one. But, you've got a great foundation here and when you are ready, a great place to build your online business! My favorite part of your blog is the bible verse at the top. What a wonderful mission statement! It's what I truly believe and why I work so hard to be the best demo I can be.
    Big Hugs -
    Kay

    ReplyDelete