Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Monday, December 3, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

I've been busy since Thanksgiving getting some Christmas projects done! I'm still working on getting a few more stockings made to add to our mantle. But in the mean time I did finish a no sew ruffle tree skirt with the Candy Cane Christmas material that is only $.99 a pack right now! I stocked up to insure I didn't run out in case more coordinating stockings need to be made in the future ;)

 
 
I stole this idea straight from Pinterest -- don't you love Pinterest?! And of course I had to make a fun Advent calendar for Charlea this year. I used the Snow Festival DSP from the holiday catalog and the 25 & Counting stamp set....and of course glimmer paper :)

It'll be sad to see some of the awesome things from the holiday catalog go away but Stampin' Up! always comes through with as great of a catalog!
I have a few more craft shows lined up -- this weekend I'll have booths at Cornerstone UMC in Watertown and Astoria Vendor Show -- both on Saturday. So come by and check it out -- we will be taking orders for these fun onesies. Just $15 for an adorable Santa suit for all your little munchkins!

I hope you are busy crafting this December to make your holidays homemade and memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment