Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sample Club Projects

I've had quite a few questions about what kind of projects we will be making in the upcoming clubs that start....in just a few days -- ah! So since I don't have the samples made myself I'll share with you the ideas I'm case-ing and hopefully give credit to all the right people for their awesome ideas.
 
For the Punch Art club, we make 2 projects each week. January's projects will look something like this:

 A cute little Valentine -- to spur your creative juices before the month-of :) And a fun little cow that will be a topper for a cello-bag with a fun straw or you could even put it on the side of a milk carton -- the possibilities are really endless!
 
For Scrapbook club, the layouts will be copied from my awesome upline, Kay Kalthoff -- I don't know how she comes up with such great stuff! The papers are subject to change but so you get a good idea....
This will be a great way to get some of those holiday pictures scrapped ASAP!
And you really can't go wrong with this elegant layout for remembering a special occasion.
 
 
And our Big Shot club with do 3 projects a month.


January can still be a great time to give gifts to friends -- it's not just for Christmas -- and these fun treats are perfect for coworkers or friends in a pinch.
 
 
You can join any of these clubs up until the day that they start -- but you'll want to let me know ASAP so I can have enough supplies. Email me at simplisticstamping@gmail.com or find me on Facebook by searching for Simplistic Stamping!

1 comment: