Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Flower Shop

September's stamp set of the month club was Flower Shop -- one of the first one's I wanted from the Annual Catalog. It makes it so easy with the coordinating punch too. I love the bundles to save money!

The new patterns in the patterned DSP stacks are lots of fun to mix & match.


The washi tapes add lots of pop to a card in no time.


I think vellum always softens up a card -- but I always seem to forget about it! I dragged it out for these last 2 cards -- there are so many uses!!


I've just announced my Christmas card special -- I hope you take me up on it!! December seems so far away but it'll be here before you know it -- so plan early!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment