Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Circle Card Thinlits Die Mini Scrapbook

The Circle Card Thinlits Die (#133480) has a million possibilities!! I love adding them together to make these adorable mini scrapbooks -- or it could even be just one jumbo card for someone extra special. I really didn't think I would use much of the High Tide DSP (#132992) but I got in touch with my inner nautical and really enjoyed using it. I think the color combinations are what sold me once I started using it. Thank God for Stampin' Up! and their color coordination to make life easy!


Here's the front -- loooooooooooove the baker's twine!


This is the back side all laid out.


This is the front side all laid out.


An extra bonus with the thinlit set is the extra shapes you get with it -- I did a cluster of the stars for an extra accent!


Can you recognize what I used on the bottom?! It's the Summer Starfruit 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (#132980) all shredded up and stuck down on some sticky strip. I love how it has a sandy/beachy feel somehow!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy stamping :)




No comments:

Post a Comment