Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mickey Mouse!

I made this card for my nephew's birthday that we are celebrating this weekend! He is turning 3 and is a big fan of Mickey :) I got this idea on Pinterest and with all my Big Shot dies, it was super easy! The big black circle is the clear circle die, along with the red for his pants (just cut in half), the ears are the biggest circle on the circles #2 die and the buttons on his 'pants' are the 3/4 inch circle punch. I lined the inside with the big scallop circle of the scallop circles #2 die so I can write him a little message.
It went very fast! I was able to finish it up in one nap time.....and my lil stamper takes VERY short naps :)
My new resolution is to get some kind of post every Wednesday...which is my usual day off. It might be 10:15 but at least I got it done for this week!!

1 comment:

  1. It was so cute! Angie also made our card for Will! It was a card made with Build a bear dies and a treat cup made into a basketball!
    Nice job, Angie!

    ReplyDelete