Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Thursday, April 19, 2012

Retiring Stamp List

The big list came out on Sunday so I know I am a little behind schedule here. I went through the list and it is scary how many sets I have that are retiring at the end of May. But I am excited to see the new catalog and all the new sets they have coming out. Stampin' Up! couldn't disappoint me! Click HERE for the whole list. The list is a little small to read - so it helps if you zoom in.

I'm a little sad Loads of Love is retiring. I made this card awhile ago but it is such an easy set to use for any type of 'man' card. Get it while you still can!!
The retired accessory list will be coming out April 25th so stay tuned! Accessories are ONLY available WHILE supplies LAST!! But stamp sets can be ordered no matter what until the end of May 31st. Check out my online store and start shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment