Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Monday, May 13, 2013

Graduation Hats

It's graduation season! There are so many cute cards for graduates. I really like this style I made here for a good friend that just got her college degree!


 
It can easily be changed for any different school colors and gender neutral. I love the sparkle of the Glimmer Paper for the year -- it really adds a lot to a simple card! The hats come together quick and you can mass produce them with ease! See the video I followed to make the hats by clicking HERE.
 
 
And a simple greeting on the inside of the card is a nice touch to jazz it up a bit -- and maybe a good solution if you don't like writing a long message! :) This is a stamp that is now retired. I really like the sayings but I don't have the set. No worries with MDS though! You can get the digital download for cheap and print them out on your home computer! Love that tip!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment