Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hangover Kit

A few weeks ago I had a post about some bachelorette party invitations (see it HERE) I made and today I'm sharing these cute Hangover Kits that go with. They are so simple and a fun favor to give as a thank you to everyone that can make it!
 
 
It was a lot of fun thinking of some things to throw in the bag -- the possibilities are really endless but I went with water, a granola bar, a few band aids, hand sanitizer, some breath mints, and a little paper bag. Oh! And don't forget the Tylenol!!
 
I made the tags in MDS and printed them out on my computer. Then I just jazzed them up with some silver glimmer paper -- everything is better with glitter!
 
 
Don't forget you only have about another week to get anything on the Retired List!
 
 
Can't wait for the new catalog to start! Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment: