Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Friday, May 31, 2013

May Stamp Club

Wow -- where did May go to?! I'm getting this posted just in time! We've been down and out the last couple of weeks with the flu -- hopefully we get a break for awhile now! This month's stamp set of the month is Amazing Family. It debuted in the Spring Mini but is carried over to the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog -- so there is still time to get this one.
 
Today starting at 1 PM Mountain time, you can order from ALL THREE CATALOGS! Today is the last day to order from the Spring catalog. Order from the 2012-2013 Annual Catalog through June 3rd. And starting today, you can order from the new 2013-2014 Annual Catalog. SO AWESOME!!!
 
 
I'll be honest...I was being too lazy to get out my stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the 'You're such an amazing' with the other words. But to my surprise, it was pretty easy to stamp them straight! I was worried about that with this set but it was no big deal.
 
 
 This color inspiration was pulled from the Print Poetry DSP Stack (#129312) -- last day to order it!! The twine added enough but kept it 'manly'!
 
 
What mother wouldn't love to get a pretty card like this?! So Saffron, Lucky Limeade, and Primrose Petals make a pretty palette.
 
 
And this is the card that members get to recreate at home with their new sets. I stamped En Francais off and then on the vanilla to give it a more distressed looked. And Swallowtail grows on me more every time I use it!
 
Thanks for stopping by!! Stay tuned for information on the new catalog product shares. Email me today to get your hands on the new catalog!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment