Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fun on the 4th

I had a blast at a craft retreat this past weekend. I was lucky enough to spend 4 days with 6 other ladies and create some fun memories at a beautiful cabin in Garfield, MN (Friends Forever Retreat). Hopefully we can make it an every year event and maybe you will even join us! One of the many pages I got done was this 4th of July layout from early in the month.
I love how easy the DSP paper packs and the Polka Dot Parade DSP make an easy background. The Simply Stars set was one of the first sets I noticed in the new catalog and it is really easy to snip around. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love this page - the paper but also my 3 favorite kids on them! Memories!

    ReplyDelete