Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Quatrefancy Scrapbook Pages

July was the end of another round of Scrapbook Club and I really enjoyed the pages. This is one of the pages from the club. You won't want to miss the next go around starting in September -- so sign up for my newsletter to make sure you have the first chance to sign up! Not from my area? No problem! I'll be having a mail option as well.

I love the Quatrefancy Specialty DSP. The colors are fabulous -- so summery!


Since Quatrefancy is a specialty DSP, you get one sheet that is a whisper white quatrefoil design printed on a window sheet. You can see it up close here -- it makes a great page overlay among other great uses! Hope you will join me for the next club! Check back next week for another sample from this past club -- and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment