Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Altered Notebooks

One of the best parts of having an Annual Catalog in your hands is CASE-ing all the great ideas in there. This notebook is from page 67.


I've had the Everything Eleanor set for almost a year without using it (really sad). I was really missing out!

And with school starting again, wouldn't it be a little bit better with a fun notebook instead of the same old dreary composition notebook?! Check out these other 2 I made.



Right after I took this picture I spilled a glass of water and it splashed all over these 2...pretty klutzy! But I managed to save them. Luckily SU's cardstock is such good quality! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: