Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Winter Frost

There are so many awesome new things in the Holiday Catalog! Email me if you didn't receive your's in the mail and would like one. 


This is a card we made at my Cards & Cocktails open house. I'm not ready for winter by any means but it seems to come every year in South Dakota whether I approve of it or not. So I embraced with this cool card. I LOVE the new DSP. All the blues blend together so well. I'm so excited about the new Thinlits to create the 'Merry'! Tip: Use a piece of wax paper between your paper and thinlit to make it pop off even easier. I use them so much...in card making and scrapbooking!


Supply List:
Winter Frost Specialty DSP (132341)
Festive Flurry Stamp Set & Framelits Bundle (133285)
Frosted Finishes Embellishments (132150)
Foil Sheets (132178)
Expressions Thinlits Dies (132171)

No comments:

Post a Comment