Each one should use whatever gift he has
received to serve others, faithfully
administering God's grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:10


Wednesday, April 30, 2014

May Scrapbook Class

It's always hard to believe that these DSP sets that we've played with for a year are about to retire but I'm excited for all the always awesome new products and papers that are almost here! I live too far away to make to one of the Catalog Premiers that happened the other night -- super jealous!! I'm trying to wait patiently to be able to see the catalog and preorder ASAP :)

These are the pages for May Scrapbook Club -- May 8th in Watertown. And as always, if you can't make it but want the pages, email me before the end of the month and we can work out a mailing option or a separate time to complete them!
Sign up for my newsletter on the side of my blog and receive a $5 off coupon if you've never done my scrapbook class before :) 



Thanks for stopping! Happy stamping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment